4540 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle WA 98105
3150 W Government Way
Seattle WA 98199
Nutrition / Happy Air
A healthy diet consists of foods that naturally have nutrients your child needs to grow.
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Breads & Cereals
- Milk & Dairy Products
- Meats, Fish & Eggs
- Eat sweet & starchy foods at the end of a meal, not as a snack.
- Avoid snacking or sipping on juice throughout the day.
- Drink water anytime you eat.
- Don't put your baby to bed with a bottle of formula, milk, juice or after breastfeeding.
- Sticky foods (dried fruit, fruit snacks, gummy vitamins, candies, sport drinks, soda pop) are not easily washed off the teeth, thus easily cause cavities.
*Talk to your dentist about selecting foods that promote healthy teeth.
(Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia or "Laughing Gas")
It is important that the children are cooperative during dental treatment to receive quality professional dental care.
Nitrous oxide/oxygen analgesia is often beneficial for children who are:
Anxious, too young to understand dental treatment, or need long procedures.
What can "happy air" do for your child?
- It decreases fear and anxiety associated with dental procedures.
- It allows your child to breathe MORE oxygen than in normal room air.
- It is delivered using familiar smells such as: bubble gum, strawberry, grape, & orange.
- It minimizes feelings of discomfort.
*Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions.